If you want to present an idea and lead a discussion on it on The Swedish Twitter University:
- Read carefully through the concept.
- Think of an idea that could be presented in that format.
- Contact svtwuni @ mail . com and tell us all about it!
- Prepare 25 tweets, “naturally broken” in 140 character pieces.
- Get back to the university administration and discuss a time when you can give give your presentation and answer questions during one hour (or longer).
- The administration announces the event on the @SvTwuni account and this blog, with all other practical details and links to further reading material that you have picked out.
- Together we try to spread the word!
- Right before the start of the presentation you’ll get access to the @SvTwuni account – and then you go! Introduce yourself in a few tweets and then do your 25, while keeping track of the oassociated hashtag and answer questions in a way appropriate for you.
- That’s it! The presentation and hashtag will then be archived on this blog.